In our older high school ages our primary practice elements cover the functional and tactical nature of the game.
Our coaching staff will highlight several areas of development over the course of the high school cycle that address how tactical issues can influence the game:
1. How players function as a group
2. How the small group ideas tie into larger team concepts.
3. Transitional focus. The “what if?” factor
4. Positional responsibilities and how, as a team, these responsibilities are inter-connected.
5. Players are now accountable for their execution and decisions with the ball. (Players at this age must aspire to have technical precision).
2018-19 Team Listing
U16 Black: Coach Gregg Fairley firstname.lastname@example.org
U17 Black: Coach Matt Bohmann email@example.com